Feeling safe is very important when it comes to any action, and when it comes to our pocket even more, that’s why today we bring you a series of tips so you can make your online purchases in the best possible way 👇
- Verify the website address 💻 Before making any payment action on the internet, make sure that the address matches the website you are buying from and that it starts with https://.
- Use a good password 🔐 Using a good password always helps to avoid cyber theft, cyber scams and more. For this reason, always use long passwords in which you mix symbols, letters and numbers. Remember, better safe than sorry.
- Don’t fall for pop-up offers! 🚫 Try to avoid those offers that suddenly appear in pop-up format as well as windows that offer you prizes, trips or very attractive offers, among others, they are not what they seem.
- Try to avoid public WIFI networks 📶 Never make a purchase from a public WIFI network, as they increase the risk. Otherwise, if you have no other option, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Always use the same card 💳 Try to ensure that the internet can only remember one card, always the same one, in order to avoid extra risks. Also, try not to have too much money, only the necessary, so that if they have to steal, they don’t manage to get hold of too much.
Did you know that you can now order your Shasta card? With it, you can make all the purchases you want, online and in physical shops, in the easiest and most comfortable way possible. In addition, control all your movements from the App and avoid any headache, because in Shasta, we have the highest existing encryption (256 bits), so that all your movements are totally private.
If you want to know more about our Shasta Card, don’t miss our article Shasta Card the card you need for your everyday life
If you want to keep learning about finance and economics, follow us on our social networks to be the first to know about our latest blog post.